1. Never squat while wearing your spurs.
2. Letting a cat out of a bag is a whole lot easier than putting it back.
3.The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
4.Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
5. Always drink up stream from the herd.
6.Never miss a good chance to shut up.
7.Never kick a cow chip on a hot day.
8.There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence to find out for themselves.
9. If you find yourself in a whole, stop digging.
10.Never slap a man who is chewing tobacco.
11. If you are ridding ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it is still there.
12.And my favorite. There are two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither works!
Remember, the Bible says a merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. Prov:17:22.
Feel free to comment and share and check out the sunrise videos.
In Him, Mike