I know we have all heard people complain how unhappy they are with the various situations they are in or how unhappy they are with the way politicians are running the country, myself included most of the time. What this does is to perpetrate more self serving, shallow minded, narcissistic, want to be gods (so they can be worshiped because they are against the same things that you profess to be) to throw their hat in the ring with the campaign promise of how they are also against the things that you are. But if you notice those who have any constructive ideas are usually ostracized in the press (especially if they mention anything pertaining to God) and consequently the same people who are against the status quo will be against any change that may improve their lot in the long term and so we end up with more things to be against. And so the cycle goes on and on while the same people are still verbalizing how they are against this and that. Now brothers and sisters the same is true when it comes to the things of God. How many times have you heard someone complain that if God is a loving God why does He make my life so miserable? Or maybe it is a case of jealously because you are always going through trials and you think that another person is not (and should be) and if we are not carful we will incorporate this negativity in our every day walk with our Lord. When it comes as to why we go through trials consider this scripture. 1:cor1:3: Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4:who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. As for the politicians their rule is temporal and will not stand, so let us not to be found being against everything unless it is against the cause of Christ, then protest with all your God given strength, but look to the promises of God for they are all positive! 19: For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by me and Silas and Timothy, was not “Yes” and “No,” but in him it has always been “Yes.” 20: For no matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. And so through him the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God. As always feel free to comment and share. In Him, Mike
Follow Me On The Web!
- A soldier being betrayed by his commander and chief.
- WHY THE NATIONAL DEBT CANT BE PAID OFF!
- O Holy night
- Dogs of God
- The Twelve Days Of Christmas
- Is the devil behind Obama Care?
- Gospel Music With Daytona Beach Sunrise Videos
- Paul Harvey 1965 If I were the Devil
- Gospel Music with Daytona Beach Sunrises
- Praying for money (Humor)
- Praying for the Christians in Syria. (With music Peace in the Valley)
- Why I dont like to cook!
- An email from “Great friend of God”
- Rock of ages. Music with sunrise.
- The doctrine of the Trinity
- Daytona Beach sunrise.
- Who really is the God of Genesis?
- How to fix the economy with some humor.
- Prayer works, but not always the way we think.
- Just Thinking
- HOW ASPARAGUS GOT ITS NAME. (Humor)
- God Bless Delbert Belton