Follow Me On The Web!
- A soldier being betrayed by his commander and chief.
- WHY THE NATIONAL DEBT CANT BE PAID OFF!
- O Holy night
- Dogs of God
- The Twelve Days Of Christmas
- Is the devil behind Obama Care?
- Gospel Music With Daytona Beach Sunrise Videos
- Paul Harvey 1965 If I were the Devil
- Gospel Music with Daytona Beach Sunrises
- Praying for money (Humor)
- Praying for the Christians in Syria. (With music Peace in the Valley)
- Why I dont like to cook!
- An email from “Great friend of God”
- Rock of ages. Music with sunrise.
- The doctrine of the Trinity
- Daytona Beach sunrise.
- Who really is the God of Genesis?
- How to fix the economy with some humor.
- Prayer works, but not always the way we think.
- Just Thinking
- HOW ASPARAGUS GOT ITS NAME. (Humor)
- God Bless Delbert Belton
Tag Archives: hymns
17.3 Trillion Dollars and Growing and a talent of gold. Our national debt has become so large that it is literally impossible to pay off. Here are some interesting facts. If you started to count one number every second or … Continue reading
In James Reston’s book, Dogs of God, he discusses the inquisition, the defeat of the moors, and Christopher Columbus. In the way that only Mr. Reston can write, with such articulation you almost feel like you have been there during … Continue reading
With the Christmas season approaching you will undoubtedly be hearing a lot of Christmas carols being played as you go about your merry way. One of them will most certainty be The Twelve Days of Christmas. This song has quite an … Continue reading
Though Ezekiel lived with his fellow exiles in Babylon, his divine call forced him to suppress any natural expectations he may have had of an early return to an undamaged Jerusalem. For the first seven years of his ministry (593-586 … Continue reading
Carrie Underwood and Vince Gill (How Great thou art) Sometimes music can say more than we can. This must have been at an award ceremony. The crowd is giving them a standing ovation before it is over. Enjoy. In Him, … Continue reading
There’s a land beyond the river In the gospel song “There is a Land beyond the river” there is a verse that has a line that says “when the king commands the spirit to be free.” What a message, I … Continue reading
Music with Linda Randle When I was in the eight grade I was given my one and only music lesson. The teacher called me up and told me to make a sound that sounded like this. She commenced to blow … Continue reading
Music and God go hand and hand. It can encourage you when you are down and raise you up to the highest heavens. When I am down the place I find solemn is in the Psalms as I am always … Continue reading