Follow Me On The Web!
- A soldier being betrayed by his commander and chief.
- WHY THE NATIONAL DEBT CANT BE PAID OFF!
- O Holy night
- Dogs of God
- The Twelve Days Of Christmas
- Is the devil behind Obama Care?
- Gospel Music With Daytona Beach Sunrise Videos
- Paul Harvey 1965 If I were the Devil
- Gospel Music with Daytona Beach Sunrises
- Praying for money (Humor)
- Praying for the Christians in Syria. (With music Peace in the Valley)
- Why I dont like to cook!
- An email from “Great friend of God”
- Rock of ages. Music with sunrise.
- The doctrine of the Trinity
- Daytona Beach sunrise.
- Who really is the God of Genesis?
- How to fix the economy with some humor.
- Prayer works, but not always the way we think.
- Just Thinking
- HOW ASPARAGUS GOT ITS NAME. (Humor)
- God Bless Delbert Belton
Tag Archives: faith
17.3 Trillion Dollars and Growing and a talent of gold. Our national debt has become so large that it is literally impossible to pay off. Here are some interesting facts. If you started to count one number every second or … Continue reading
In my previous two post I shared a message by Russell Grigg (http://creation.com/russell-grigg) that she sent to me by a friend of mine. This is the reply that she followed with and is one of the reasons that I call … Continue reading
This is more from Russell Grigg, this is his website.http://creation.com/russell-grigg Sent to me from one of the main characters in my book, Sis Nita, who I call (Great friend of God.) You can read the first post I published from … Continue reading
In my book God, the Mosquito, and Man one of the main characters is called Great friend of God. She has been not only a mentor in the Lord but also a friend. She sent me this that was written … Continue reading
Prayer does work. Sometimes I think that God has a sense of humor. Just a few short days ago our illustrious leader was wanting to attack the leader of Syria for using chemical weapons on his own people. Now I … Continue reading
Think about this. The food stamp program has increased from 37 million to 47 million in four years. Now the national park service has signs posted in their parks that say please do not feed the animals. The reason, the animals … Continue reading
If you were tried for being a Christian, would you be convicted? Prosecutor: Lucifer: Chief witness for prosecution: Demons of Hell Defendant: Man Defense attorney: Gabriel Chief witness for defense: Jesus Christ Judge: God Think if you were on trial … Continue reading
I was wrong! In my post about the song Precious Lord I said it was written by Tommy Dorsey, the big band leader from the 1930′s and 40′s. Although the person was named Tommy Dorsey it was not the big band leader but … Continue reading
Lawyers, Nobody likes them until they need one. My attorney’s secretary made this statement to me years ago and she went on to say when someone is charged with a serious crime they are willing to pay serious money to … Continue reading