Follow Me On The Web!
- A soldier being betrayed by his commander and chief.
- WHY THE NATIONAL DEBT CANT BE PAID OFF!
- O Holy night
- Dogs of God
- The Twelve Days Of Christmas
- Is the devil behind Obama Care?
- Gospel Music With Daytona Beach Sunrise Videos
- Paul Harvey 1965 If I were the Devil
- Gospel Music with Daytona Beach Sunrises
- Praying for money (Humor)
- Praying for the Christians in Syria. (With music Peace in the Valley)
- Why I dont like to cook!
- An email from “Great friend of God”
- Rock of ages. Music with sunrise.
- The doctrine of the Trinity
- Daytona Beach sunrise.
- Who really is the God of Genesis?
- How to fix the economy with some humor.
- Prayer works, but not always the way we think.
- Just Thinking
- HOW ASPARAGUS GOT ITS NAME. (Humor)
- God Bless Delbert Belton
Tag Archives: bird picture
With the Christmas season approaching you will undoubtedly be hearing a lot of Christmas carols being played as you go about your merry way. One of them will most certainty be The Twelve Days of Christmas. This song has quite an … Continue reading
People are always saying how hard it is to understand the Bible and they say that the reason is, it has been translated from Hebrew and Greek and certain words have more than one meaning so how are we to know what … Continue reading
Lazy Bones Proverbs: 6: 6-11 KJV Prov: 6: 6 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise : 7: Which having no guide, overseer , or ruler , 8: Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth … Continue reading
I have a friend and a sister in the lord whom I respect very much, however I must admit that her and I have one thing that we do not agree on and that is our taste in music. Her concept of … Continue reading
God’s Soldiers Having served in the military during the unpopular war of Viet Nam I thought I would share the similarities of being a soldier and being a Christian. I want to make it clear that I was not sent … Continue reading
One of my favorite quotes was by this fourteenth century saint. “Preach the gospel and if necessary use words”