They say you can’t take it with you and if you try there isn’t enough room in the casket to get your hand out of your pocket. However I believe you can send it ahead by just giving it away here on earth. And I am not talking about leaving it to a church in your will. Look around and you will see someone who needs a helping hand. I was thinking how simple it is just by watching a new born baby. When it is born it starts its life by clenching its fist wanting to grasp everything in sight and will have that tendency of grasping and trying to hold onto everything for its whole life. However when we die our hand opens up and releases everything we have accumulated. Remember at death what seemed to be important ceases to be as you stand at the journey of facing eternity.
Follow Me On The Web!
- A soldier being betrayed by his commander and chief.
- WHY THE NATIONAL DEBT CANT BE PAID OFF!
- O Holy night
- Dogs of God
- The Twelve Days Of Christmas
- Is the devil behind Obama Care?
- Gospel Music With Daytona Beach Sunrise Videos
- Paul Harvey 1965 If I were the Devil
- Gospel Music with Daytona Beach Sunrises
- Praying for money (Humor)
- Praying for the Christians in Syria. (With music Peace in the Valley)
- Why I dont like to cook!
- An email from “Great friend of God”
- Rock of ages. Music with sunrise.
- The doctrine of the Trinity
- Daytona Beach sunrise.
- Who really is the God of Genesis?
- How to fix the economy with some humor.
- Prayer works, but not always the way we think.
- Just Thinking
- HOW ASPARAGUS GOT ITS NAME. (Humor)
- God Bless Delbert Belton