Follow Me On The Web!
- A soldier being betrayed by his commander and chief.
- WHY THE NATIONAL DEBT CANT BE PAID OFF!
- O Holy night
- Dogs of God
- The Twelve Days Of Christmas
- Is the devil behind Obama Care?
- Gospel Music With Daytona Beach Sunrise Videos
- Paul Harvey 1965 If I were the Devil
- Gospel Music with Daytona Beach Sunrises
- Praying for money (Humor)
- Praying for the Christians in Syria. (With music Peace in the Valley)
- Why I dont like to cook!
- An email from “Great friend of God”
- Rock of ages. Music with sunrise.
- The doctrine of the Trinity
- Daytona Beach sunrise.
- Who really is the God of Genesis?
- How to fix the economy with some humor.
- Prayer works, but not always the way we think.
- Just Thinking
- HOW ASPARAGUS GOT ITS NAME. (Humor)
- God Bless Delbert Belton
Category Archives: musings
Being pessimistic can backfire on you. We all meet them, the people that will try to ruin your day. They seem to be everywhere. Here is a short story about one persons reply to a pessimist by Jerry Clower that might … Continue reading
If you were tried for being a Christian, would you be convicted? Prosecutor: Lucifer: Chief witness for prosecution: Demons of Hell Defendant: Man Defense attorney: Gabriel Chief witness for defense: Jesus Christ Judge: God Think if you were on trial … Continue reading