Follow Me On The Web!
- A soldier being betrayed by his commander and chief.
- WHY THE NATIONAL DEBT CANT BE PAID OFF!
- O Holy night
- Dogs of God
- The Twelve Days Of Christmas
- Is the devil behind Obama Care?
- Gospel Music With Daytona Beach Sunrise Videos
- Paul Harvey 1965 If I were the Devil
- Gospel Music with Daytona Beach Sunrises
- Praying for money (Humor)
- Praying for the Christians in Syria. (With music Peace in the Valley)
- Why I dont like to cook!
- An email from “Great friend of God”
- Rock of ages. Music with sunrise.
- The doctrine of the Trinity
- Daytona Beach sunrise.
- Who really is the God of Genesis?
- How to fix the economy with some humor.
- Prayer works, but not always the way we think.
- Just Thinking
- HOW ASPARAGUS GOT ITS NAME. (Humor)
- God Bless Delbert Belton
Category Archives: music
In my book God, the Mosquito, and Man one of the main characters is called Great friend of God. She has been not only a mentor in the Lord but also a friend. She sent me this that was written … Continue reading
I created my own prison. Music by Creed. An interesting song. Read the lyrics as it plays. We the meek are all in one! Hope you enjoy it. http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/8mnHuU/:ESTZl9wt:bm8zfOEw/www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl_BR3oa1vA/ In Him, Mike
Carrie Underwood and Vince Gill (How Great thou art) Sometimes music can say more than we can. This must have been at an award ceremony. The crowd is giving them a standing ovation before it is over. Enjoy. In Him, … Continue reading
There’s a land beyond the river In the gospel song “There is a Land beyond the river” there is a verse that has a line that says “when the king commands the spirit to be free.” What a message, I … Continue reading
Music with Linda Randle When I was in the eight grade I was given my one and only music lesson. The teacher called me up and told me to make a sound that sounded like this. She commenced to blow … Continue reading
Lazy Bones Proverbs: 6: 6-11 KJV Prov: 6: 6 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise : 7: Which having no guide, overseer , or ruler , 8: Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth … Continue reading
I have a friend and a sister in the lord whom I respect very much, however I must admit that her and I have one thing that we do not agree on and that is our taste in music. Her concept of … Continue reading
Music and God go hand and hand. It can encourage you when you are down and raise you up to the highest heavens. When I am down the place I find solemn is in the Psalms as I am always … Continue reading