Follow Me On The Web!
- A soldier being betrayed by his commander and chief.
- WHY THE NATIONAL DEBT CANT BE PAID OFF!
- O Holy night
- Dogs of God
- The Twelve Days Of Christmas
- Is the devil behind Obama Care?
- Gospel Music With Daytona Beach Sunrise Videos
- Paul Harvey 1965 If I were the Devil
- Gospel Music with Daytona Beach Sunrises
- Praying for money (Humor)
- Praying for the Christians in Syria. (With music Peace in the Valley)
- Why I dont like to cook!
- An email from “Great friend of God”
- Rock of ages. Music with sunrise.
- The doctrine of the Trinity
- Daytona Beach sunrise.
- Who really is the God of Genesis?
- How to fix the economy with some humor.
- Prayer works, but not always the way we think.
- Just Thinking
- HOW ASPARAGUS GOT ITS NAME. (Humor)
- God Bless Delbert Belton
Category Archives: Jesus
17.3 Trillion Dollars and Growing and a talent of gold. Our national debt has become so large that it is literally impossible to pay off. Here are some interesting facts. If you started to count one number every second or … Continue reading
In James Reston’s book, Dogs of God, he discusses the inquisition, the defeat of the moors, and Christopher Columbus. In the way that only Mr. Reston can write, with such articulation you almost feel like you have been there during … Continue reading
With the Christmas season approaching you will undoubtedly be hearing a lot of Christmas carols being played as you go about your merry way. One of them will most certainty be The Twelve Days of Christmas. This song has quite an … Continue reading
I have this problem, I have to eat. I have this other problem, I don’t like to cook. It seems like every time I try, some little demon from hell wants to remind me what his future is going to … Continue reading
Think about this. The food stamp program has increased from 37 million to 47 million in four years. Now the national park service has signs posted in their parks that say please do not feed the animals. The reason, the animals … Continue reading
Subject: FW: HOW ASPARAGUS GOT ITS NAME. Cute story, the answer is near the bottom. A sixth grade child was asked to write a book report on the entire Bible. Here is what he wrote; The Children’s Bible in … Continue reading
If you were tried for being a Christian, would you be convicted? Prosecutor: Lucifer: Chief witness for prosecution: Demons of Hell Defendant: Man Defense attorney: Gabriel Chief witness for defense: Jesus Christ Judge: God Think if you were on trial … Continue reading
Defenders of the Faith In James Reston’s book, Defenders of the Faith: Charles V, Suleyman the Magnificent, and the Battle for Europe, 1520-1536, a book I highly recommend, he describes in detail the various battles of the Ottoman Empire (Muslim) … Continue reading
I was wrong! In my post about the song Precious Lord I said it was written by Tommy Dorsey, the big band leader from the 1930′s and 40′s. Although the person was named Tommy Dorsey it was not the big band leader but … Continue reading