Follow Me On The Web!
- A soldier being betrayed by his commander and chief.
- WHY THE NATIONAL DEBT CANT BE PAID OFF!
- O Holy night
- Dogs of God
- The Twelve Days Of Christmas
- Is the devil behind Obama Care?
- Gospel Music With Daytona Beach Sunrise Videos
- Paul Harvey 1965 If I were the Devil
- Gospel Music with Daytona Beach Sunrises
- Praying for money (Humor)
- Praying for the Christians in Syria. (With music Peace in the Valley)
- Why I dont like to cook!
- An email from “Great friend of God”
- Rock of ages. Music with sunrise.
- The doctrine of the Trinity
- Daytona Beach sunrise.
- Who really is the God of Genesis?
- How to fix the economy with some humor.
- Prayer works, but not always the way we think.
- Just Thinking
- HOW ASPARAGUS GOT ITS NAME. (Humor)
- God Bless Delbert Belton
Category Archives: humor
Most people over the course of their lives have had financial difficulties and had to cry out to God. Here is the story of two men praying to God and see if you can determine who had his prayer answered … Continue reading
Praying for the Christians in Syria. I am sure you are aware of the church bombing in Syria a few weeks ago when over 200 people were killed. We as Christians should not be forgetful of the persecution that has … Continue reading
How to fix the economy with some humor. I really don’t like being pessimistic but outside of our Lord Jesus Christ some things don’t give me much hope. I am talking about debt, personal debt, corporate debt, but mostly our national debt … Continue reading
Prayer does work. Sometimes I think that God has a sense of humor. Just a few short days ago our illustrious leader was wanting to attack the leader of Syria for using chemical weapons on his own people. Now I … Continue reading
Think about this. The food stamp program has increased from 37 million to 47 million in four years. Now the national park service has signs posted in their parks that say please do not feed the animals. The reason, the animals … Continue reading
Subject: FW: HOW ASPARAGUS GOT ITS NAME. Cute story, the answer is near the bottom. A sixth grade child was asked to write a book report on the entire Bible. Here is what he wrote; The Children’s Bible in … Continue reading
Being pessimistic can backfire on you. We all meet them, the people that will try to ruin your day. They seem to be everywhere. Here is a short story about one persons reply to a pessimist by Jerry Clower that might … Continue reading
The Lord will provide-Humor and Truth Most of us are always fretting over something whether it is wondering how are we going to pay our bills or what is our future is going to be. What ever it is usually a … Continue reading
The answer to Violence and Rudeness? (Humor) First of all I am not advocating this under any circumstances!!!!> A few years ago I was at a truck stop in western Colorado drinking a cup of coffee and they had a … Continue reading