Follow Me On The Web!
- A soldier being betrayed by his commander and chief.
- WHY THE NATIONAL DEBT CANT BE PAID OFF!
- O Holy night
- Dogs of God
- The Twelve Days Of Christmas
- Is the devil behind Obama Care?
- Gospel Music With Daytona Beach Sunrise Videos
- Paul Harvey 1965 If I were the Devil
- Gospel Music with Daytona Beach Sunrises
- Praying for money (Humor)
- Praying for the Christians in Syria. (With music Peace in the Valley)
- Why I dont like to cook!
- An email from “Great friend of God”
- Rock of ages. Music with sunrise.
- The doctrine of the Trinity
- Daytona Beach sunrise.
- Who really is the God of Genesis?
- How to fix the economy with some humor.
- Prayer works, but not always the way we think.
- Just Thinking
- HOW ASPARAGUS GOT ITS NAME. (Humor)
- God Bless Delbert Belton
Category Archives: Christ
Rest in Peace. You have seen the headstones with this engraving on them that says rest in peace. Well lets hope not! I used to have a friend who had this vision of heaven as sitting by the river of … Continue reading
Though Ezekiel lived with his fellow exiles in Babylon, his divine call forced him to suppress any natural expectations he may have had of an early return to an undamaged Jerusalem. For the first seven years of his ministry (593-586 … Continue reading
Carrie Underwood and Vince Gill (How Great thou art) Sometimes music can say more than we can. This must have been at an award ceremony. The crowd is giving them a standing ovation before it is over. Enjoy. In Him, … Continue reading
I follow this website at times and although I am not a member of the Greek Orthodox Church, I believe the overall church consist of many members and until we all come to that unity of faith that is spoken of … Continue reading
The answer to Violence and Rudeness? (Humor) First of all I am not advocating this under any circumstances!!!!> A few years ago I was at a truck stop in western Colorado drinking a cup of coffee and they had a … Continue reading
King David versus the present time. There is no lack of things to be concerned about in this day and age if you turn on the news. If you don’t have faith or discernment you could easily suffer from depression … Continue reading
Music with Linda Randle When I was in the eight grade I was given my one and only music lesson. The teacher called me up and told me to make a sound that sounded like this. She commenced to blow … Continue reading
People are always saying how hard it is to understand the Bible and they say that the reason is, it has been translated from Hebrew and Greek and certain words have more than one meaning so how are we to know what … Continue reading
Lazy Bones Proverbs: 6: 6-11 KJV Prov: 6: 6 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise : 7: Which having no guide, overseer , or ruler , 8: Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth … Continue reading