Follow Me On The Web!
- A soldier being betrayed by his commander and chief.
- WHY THE NATIONAL DEBT CANT BE PAID OFF!
- O Holy night
- Dogs of God
- The Twelve Days Of Christmas
- Is the devil behind Obama Care?
- Gospel Music With Daytona Beach Sunrise Videos
- Paul Harvey 1965 If I were the Devil
- Gospel Music with Daytona Beach Sunrises
- Praying for money (Humor)
- Praying for the Christians in Syria. (With music Peace in the Valley)
- Why I dont like to cook!
- An email from “Great friend of God”
- Rock of ages. Music with sunrise.
- The doctrine of the Trinity
- Daytona Beach sunrise.
- Who really is the God of Genesis?
- How to fix the economy with some humor.
- Prayer works, but not always the way we think.
- Just Thinking
- HOW ASPARAGUS GOT ITS NAME. (Humor)
- God Bless Delbert Belton
Monthly Archives: October 2013
This was one of Paul Harvey’s radio broadcast in !965. He was the best radio broadcaster and it looks like he was a prophet also. You can watch it on You Tube or Read it here. IF I WERE … Continue reading
Most people over the course of their lives have had financial difficulties and had to cry out to God. Here is the story of two men praying to God and see if you can determine who had his prayer answered … Continue reading
Praying for the Christians in Syria. I am sure you are aware of the church bombing in Syria a few weeks ago when over 200 people were killed. We as Christians should not be forgetful of the persecution that has … Continue reading
I have this problem, I have to eat. I have this other problem, I don’t like to cook. It seems like every time I try, some little demon from hell wants to remind me what his future is going to … Continue reading
In my previous two post I shared a message by Russell Grigg (http://creation.com/russell-grigg) that she sent to me by a friend of mine. This is the reply that she followed with and is one of the reasons that I call … Continue reading