Follow Me On The Web!
- A soldier being betrayed by his commander and chief.
- WHY THE NATIONAL DEBT CANT BE PAID OFF!
- O Holy night
- Dogs of God
- The Twelve Days Of Christmas
- Is the devil behind Obama Care?
- Gospel Music With Daytona Beach Sunrise Videos
- Paul Harvey 1965 If I were the Devil
- Gospel Music with Daytona Beach Sunrises
- Praying for money (Humor)
- Praying for the Christians in Syria. (With music Peace in the Valley)
- Why I dont like to cook!
- An email from “Great friend of God”
- Rock of ages. Music with sunrise.
- The doctrine of the Trinity
- Daytona Beach sunrise.
- Who really is the God of Genesis?
- How to fix the economy with some humor.
- Prayer works, but not always the way we think.
- Just Thinking
- HOW ASPARAGUS GOT ITS NAME. (Humor)
- God Bless Delbert Belton
Monthly Archives: May 2013
The answer to Violence and Rudeness? (Humor) First of all I am not advocating this under any circumstances!!!!> A few years ago I was at a truck stop in western Colorado drinking a cup of coffee and they had a … Continue reading
There’s a land beyond the river In the gospel song “There is a Land beyond the river” there is a verse that has a line that says “when the king commands the spirit to be free.” What a message, I … Continue reading
King David versus the present time. There is no lack of things to be concerned about in this day and age if you turn on the news. If you don’t have faith or discernment you could easily suffer from depression … Continue reading
Music with Linda Randle When I was in the eight grade I was given my one and only music lesson. The teacher called me up and told me to make a sound that sounded like this. She commenced to blow … Continue reading
People are always saying how hard it is to understand the Bible and they say that the reason is, it has been translated from Hebrew and Greek and certain words have more than one meaning so how are we to know what … Continue reading
Lazy Bones Proverbs: 6: 6-11 KJV Prov: 6: 6 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise : 7: Which having no guide, overseer , or ruler , 8: Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth … Continue reading
Helping God I am amazed at how we think that we can help God by helping other people. Now don’t get me wrong, I know that we are our brothers’ keepers but we could sometimes make the job easier and … Continue reading
I have a friend and a sister in the lord whom I respect very much, however I must admit that her and I have one thing that we do not agree on and that is our taste in music. Her concept of … Continue reading