Follow Me On The Web!
- A soldier being betrayed by his commander and chief.
- WHY THE NATIONAL DEBT CANT BE PAID OFF!
- O Holy night
- Dogs of God
- The Twelve Days Of Christmas
- Is the devil behind Obama Care?
- Gospel Music With Daytona Beach Sunrise Videos
- Paul Harvey 1965 If I were the Devil
- Gospel Music with Daytona Beach Sunrises
- Praying for money (Humor)
- Praying for the Christians in Syria. (With music Peace in the Valley)
- Why I dont like to cook!
- An email from “Great friend of God”
- Rock of ages. Music with sunrise.
- The doctrine of the Trinity
- Daytona Beach sunrise.
- Who really is the God of Genesis?
- How to fix the economy with some humor.
- Prayer works, but not always the way we think.
- Just Thinking
- HOW ASPARAGUS GOT ITS NAME. (Humor)
- God Bless Delbert Belton
Monthly Archives: March 2013
THE (SCIENTIFIC) DEATH OF JESUS At the age of 33, Jesus was condemned to death . At the time crucifixion was the “worst” death. Only the worst criminals were condemned to be crucified. Yet it was even more dreadful … Continue reading
How the Apostles Died 1 Matthew Suffered martyrdom in Ethiopia, Killed by a sword wound. 2 Mark Died in Alexandria, Egypt , after being dragged by Horses through the streets until he was dead. 3 … Continue reading
God’s Soldiers Having served in the military during the unpopular war of Viet Nam I thought I would share the similarities of being a soldier and being a Christian. I want to make it clear that I was not sent … Continue reading
God and Slavery We who live in this country are all familiar with the history of slavery along with the atrocities that went along with this accepted policy of the time, especially our African American brothers and sisters. It was … Continue reading
Albert Einstein on God “I want to know God’s thoughts; the rest are details.” “I am convinced that He (God) does not play dice.” “God is subtle but he is not malicious.” “Science without religion is lame. Religion without science … Continue reading
Mark Twain I quoted Mark Twain once before. See Mark Twain posted on 1/1/2013 where he said , “Heaven is by favor and not by merit. If it were by merit you would stay out and your dog would go … Continue reading
Silver and Gold Around the year of 1260 Thomas Aquinas walked in on the Pope while he was counting the silver and gold of the church treasury. The Pope said, you see Thomas no longer can the church say silver … Continue reading
Amazing Grace Believers and unbelievers are familiar with the song Amazing Grace. The best definition of grace is unmerited favor. See my previous post on Mark Twain; http://mikeschultzblog.com/mark-twain/ . Let us look at it this way. Let us say you and … Continue reading
Christians and Falconry You might wonder how the term Christian and Falconry could go together I thought I would share some insight and try to link the two together. I am sure as a Christian you have been Fed Up with the … Continue reading